[nbdev] Re: Netbeans IDE Project wise Color separation for High Readability

  • From: Benno Markiewicz < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: Netbeans IDE Project wise Color separation for High Readability
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 07:23:44 +0200

Please file an issue at https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

FYI coloring of tabs per project will already be in 7.4

With kind regards, markiewb

Hi All Open Source Developers Around the world,

Along with my career I have experienced many versions of Netbeans IDE.
Today I would like to suggest a simple Feature for Netbeans IDE, which will enhance the developer experience when working with multiple projects.

>  Multiple Projects in Netbeans Will be having color indicators on tabs, so that it is easy to track which files are belongs to which project!

I have attached a Photoshopped Screen Shot Along with this Post, so that you could understand my suggestion very clearly.

I hope the Netbeans Developer Team will consider this Suggestion and provide us the feature on coming releases.

Regards,

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_suggestion_459.png

[nbdev] Netbeans IDE Project wise Color separation for High Readability

shareek 05/02/2013

[nbdev] Re: Netbeans IDE Project wise Color separation for High Readability

Benno Markiewicz 05/03/2013

[nbdev] Netbeans IDE Project wise Color separation for High Readability

shareek 05/03/2013

[nbdev] Re: Netbeans IDE Project wise Color separation for High Readability

Emilian Bold 05/03/2013