[nbdev] How to use SSH in a module?

  • From: PN < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] How to use SSH in a module?
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 08:11:37 +0200

Hi all,

as there's a jsch module in NetBeans, is there any possibility to use SSH in a module?

What I'd like to do is connecting to a Linux server (from Windows) to issue a command (just sth. like "ls /some/where") using SSH, getting its output and analysing it (in my case, it'd give me some list of running jobs).

How can I do this? Using password, putty, or sth. else?

Kind regards
Peter

[nbdev] How to use SSH in a module?

PN 04/09/2013