[nbdev] Re: NB Installer Problem
- From: libor fischmeistr <
- Subject: [nbdev] Re: NB Installer Problem
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:16:40 +0200
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
please report the bug into bugzilla. Don't forget to attach log.
On 28.4.2013 13:10, Hermann Matthes
thats the reason why I asked "Can anybody tell me what I can do
to find out the problem?".
I don't know which information I should provide.
Am 28.04.2013 12:51, schrieb Geertjan Wielenga:
Not really possible to know with the information (i.e., no
information at all) that you're providing.
On 04/28/2013 12:07 PM, Hermann Matthes wrote:
this is exactly what I did.
But instead of this
I get an empty panel.
Am 28.04.2013 10:02, schrieb Geertjan Wielenga:
I'm using NB 7.2 to create a client/server system. I used
"Package as" --> "Installers" to create a window
installer. But when I run the installer, I only get an
empty window which doesn't react on button presses:
The only possibility is to kill the java process. During
installer creation everything's seemed to work well.
Can anybody tell me what I can do to find out the problem?
By the way: Is there a (documented) way to:
- (optionally) install a database server (postgresql)
- configure the database connection parameter with a
- setup the database tables?
- prefill the tables?
Thanks a lot in advance
About this Project