[nbdev] NB Installer Problem

  • From: Hermann Matthes < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] NB Installer Problem
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 00:37:30 +0200

Hello everybody,
I'm using NB 7.2 to create a client/server system. I used "Package as" --> "Installers" to create a window installer. But when I run the installer, I only get an empty window which doesn't react on button presses:

The only possibility is to kill the java process. During installer creation everything's seemed to work well.
Can anybody tell me what I can do to find out the problem?

By the way: Is there a (documented) way to:
  • (optionally) install a database server (postgresql) during installation?
  • configure the database connection parameter with a GUI?
  • setup the database tables?
  • prefill the tables?
  • ...

Thanks a lot in advance