[nbdev] Re: NB Installer Customization question

  • From: libor fischmeistr < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: NB Installer Customization question
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 20:41:30 +0200

Hello Hermann,

Actually there is no way to do that. The only thing you can do is to edit building scripts to do not still copy and override NBI sources from harness to project directory.

Libor

On 13.4.2013 11:09, Hermann Matthes wrote:
The tutorial at https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-nbi.html#customizing describes, how to customize the NBI Installer. I was quite surprised to see that the customization is done in the harness directory of my NB installation.
Is there a way to do the Installer customization in a separate NB project (without polluting the harness directory of my NB installation) ?

Hermann

[nbdev] NB Installer Customization question

Hermann Matthes 04/13/2013

[nbdev] Re: NB Installer Customization question

libor fischmeistr 04/13/2013