[nbdev] NB Installer Customization question

  • From: Hermann Matthes < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] NB Installer Customization question
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 11:09:11 +0200

The tutorial at https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-nbi.html#customizing describes, how to customize the NBI Installer. I was quite surprised to see that the customization is done in the harness directory of my NB installation.
Is there a way to do the Installer customization in a separate NB project (without polluting the harness directory of my NB installation) ?

Hermann

[nbdev] NB Installer Customization question

Hermann Matthes 04/13/2013

[nbdev] Re: NB Installer Customization question

libor fischmeistr 04/13/2013

www was started in November 2009, is owned by jpirek, and has 25 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo