[nbdev] Re: Using image icons on my main page (JFrame)

  • From: Emilian Bold < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: Using image icons on my main page (JFrame)
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:29:57 +0300

Guys, this is the wrong mailing list.

">
NetBeans Development: The main NetBeans developers' mailing list. Day-to-day discussion of NetBeans development and planning.
Recommended for: Anyone working on the NetBeans codebase, or interested in doing so.

What you are looking for is:

">
The main NetBeans user support list. General discussion of NetBeans use. This support channel is the place to ask for help and to help others.
Recommended for: General support and discussion, for NetBeans users of all levels. Developers and experienced users are encouraged to subscribe and help out newcomers.

Or any generic beginners' Java forum.

--emi

On Apr 11, 2013, at 1:34 PM, arilwan wrote:

hawk1234 wrote:
Hi

You might want to try using JButton with an icon and no border. Then you will have even posibilyty to use dirent icon when the user will press it.

Hi hawk1234,

Thank you for this suggestion as well, I have not think of this though. It will serve all I want exactly.

However, I'm not sure how I can go about doing it. Could you please point to a tutorial on how to do it?

Thank you so muck.

Akil.

[nbdev] Using image icons on my main page (JFrame)

arilwan 04/11/2013

[nbdev] Using image icons on my main page (JFrame)

hawk1234 04/11/2013

[nbdev] Using image icons on my main page (JFrame)

arilwan 04/11/2013

[nbdev] Re: Using image icons on my main page (JFrame)

Emilian Bold 04/11/2013