[nbdev] Re: Lookup Problem

  • From: Peter Blemel < >
  • To: NetBeans Mailing list < >
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: Lookup Problem
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:44:54 -0600

Hi Hermann,

As a developer I would question why it is that you need to do this.  Nodes are a just a visual representation of a data model.   There are issues with trying to fetch all of the nodes that include having to traverse children, to create additional nodes when you can just traverse the data model instead.

Regards,
Peter

> Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:00:50 +0100
> Subject: [nbdev] Lookup Problem
>
> Hello all,
> is there an easy way to find all nodes of all outline views of all my
> top components without creating a separate lookup?
>
> Hermann

[nbdev] Lookup Problem

Hermann Matthes 03/22/2013

[nbdev] Re: Lookup Problem