[nbdev] Stupid (?) question on ChildFactories

  • From: Hermann Matthes < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Stupid (?) question on ChildFactories
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:16:40 +0100

Hi everybody,
I want to dynamically add a node to an OutlineView which is populated using the netbeans standard mechanism via ChildFactory. The FAQ states "When the child list needs updating, call refresh() on your ChildFactory. Its createKeys method will be called again and you can update the set of key objects as needed".
But I don't want createKeys() to be called, it would again fetch all nodes from the database. I only want to add one object I already got from my create dialog. How can I obtain that?

Hermann

[nbdev] Stupid (?) question on ChildFactories

Hermann Matthes 03/13/2013

[nbdev] Re: Stupid (?) question on ChildFactories

Peter Blemel 03/13/2013