[nbdev] OutlineView/Children/ChildFactory question

  • From: Hermann Matthes < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] OutlineView/Children/ChildFactory question
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 00:05:35 +0100

Hello all,
I implemented an OutlineView which allows the user to browse the directory structure of the server he's maintaining. Per default the tree only lists directories because the main purpose of the module is to configure the directories the server uses.
Now I added a checkbox to the toolbar of the top component to enable the user to also display regular files. It works perfectly if the user opens a directory once. But if he selects/unselects the checkbox and afterwards closes and opens a directory again, my ChildFactory methods are not called.

How can I achieve that my ChildFactory is notified, if the user clicks the plus button and the checkbox state changed since the creation of the nodes?

Regards
Hermann

[nbdev] OutlineView/Children/ChildFactory question

Hermann Matthes 03/25/2013