[nbdev] DND of multiple objects

  • From: Hermann Matthes < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] DND of multiple objects
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 23:31:15 +0100

Hello everybody,
today I implemented drag&drop of a custom object to an OutlineView. It's really straight forward.

But when I drop multiple objects (of the same class) to the OutlineView only the first one is added to the root node of the OutlineView. Does anybody know how to process dropping of multiple objects?

Another problem: What can I do that my OutlineView occupies all the space which is available? It only takes the space required to display the nodes and therefore the user cannot drop objects to the empty space of the OutlineView. I need to drop them on the header.

Here's my component hierarchy:

TopComponent
- JTabbedPane
-- JPanel