[nbdev] New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge

  • From: Kay Wrobel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:34:12 -0600

Hi everybody.

I have finished setting up a new project I started working on. It's a fork of the JSF Entity Classes wizard, but it generates PrimeFaces pages. The project currently in planning/early alpha. There is lots of testing to be done, but I felt compelled to share this with the developer community at this point in time. Feel free to leave comments, suggestions or whatever you feel like.

The project is hosted on SourceForge.net. Here is the project home: http://sourceforge.net/projects/nbpfcrudgen/

I already have identified one problem in the list.xhtml when an entity has foreign key relationships. I'm testing both code and code generator and will push updates as often as I can.

Hope this is something of interest to you. Enjoy!

Kay Wrobel

[nbdev] New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge

Kay Wrobel 01/17/2013

[nbdev] Re: New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge

Geertjan Wielenga 01/17/2013

[nbdev] Re: New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge

Kay Wrobel 01/17/2013

[nbdev] Re: New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge

Geertjan Wielenga 01/17/2013

[nbdev] Re: New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge

Kay Wrobel 01/17/2013

[nbdev] Re: New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge

Geertjan Wielenga 01/17/2013

[nbdev] Re: New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge

Kay Wrobel 01/17/2013

[nbdev] Re: New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge

Geertjan Wielenga 01/17/2013

[nbdev] Re: New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge

Kay Wrobel 01/18/2013

[nbdev] Re: New Project "PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans" on SourceForge

Geertjan Wielenga 01/18/2013