[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

  • From: Kay Wrobel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:35:41 -0600

So,

I just want to ping the developer community again on this topic. How can I properly rip the "JSF Pages from Entity Classes" wizard out of the JSF Plugin and turn it into a standalone module? Anybody?

Thanks,

Kay

On 01/11/2013 08:46 AM, Kay Wrobel wrote:
Hi Netbeans developers. This is my first post on this list. I have a question that may have been asked before, but I was unable to find an answer (maybe not the right search terms).

I have downloaded the NetBeans 7.2.1 source code and heavily modified portions of the "JSF Plugin". Particularly I have modified the "JSF Pages from Entity Classes" wizard to support PrimeFaces. I touched so many files in the source, I almost can't even remember where I laid my hands on. I actually can now generate a nice CRUD application that is completely PrimeFaces compatible with dialogs and menu items and all. This is right now triggered by a new CheckBox that I added on the second page of the wizard to support PrimeFaces.

Now I realize that what I have done is maybe not the best approach because now, I can't even distribute my solution to anybody because it's something embedded deep in the JSF Plugin. What I would really love to do is create a new Plugin (or module) and just completely rip this wizard from the original source. But the wizard depends on other portions of the Plugin, i.e. for generating the Entity facades and so forth.

Long story short, I need to create my own custom "PrimeFaces pages from Entity Classes" and need some assistance on what to do. Please help.

Thank you

Kay

--

------------------------------
The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not print, save or otherwise store the e-mail or any of the contents thereof in electronic or physical form, nor copy, use or disseminate the information contained in the email. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender of this email immediately.

[nbdev] How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Kay Wrobel 01/11/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Geertjan Wielenga 01/11/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Kay Wrobel 01/11/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Kay Wrobel 01/15/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Geertjan Wielenga 01/15/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Geertjan Wielenga 01/15/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Kay Wrobel 01/15/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Geertjan Wielenga 01/15/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Kay Wrobel 01/15/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Geertjan Wielenga 01/15/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Gregg Wonderly 01/15/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Kay Wrobel 01/15/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Geertjan Wielenga 01/15/2013

[nbdev] Re: How to rip existing wizard from Netbeans Source

Kay Wrobel 01/15/2013

www was started in November 2009, is owned by jpirek, and has 25 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo