[nbdev] Help needed for using CodeStructure in order to create a layout plugin

  • From: Jean-Marc Borer < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [nbdev] Help needed for using CodeStructure in order to create a layout plugin
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 10:45:28 +0100

Hi all,

Actually I am looking for Tomas Pavek's help. I would like to (better) understand how the classes of CodeStructure work.

I am currently planning to start working on form builder plugin for a new Java layout.

For that I am studying and improving my other code from http://koalalayout.java.net/ project. Unfortunately I was not the one who wrote the code generation part and therefore lack a bit of knowledge in this area.

I have searched the web for help, but there seems to be none and there is no javadoc for the codestructure classes.

I hope someone (Pavek?) can help me here.

Cheers,

Jean-Marc Borer

[nbdev] Help needed for using CodeStructure in order to create a layout plugin

Jean-Marc Borer 01/01/2013