[nbdev] Re: Adding Information of closing (or opening) brackets

  • From: Jose Luis Bernal Zambrano < >
  • To:
  • Cc: SYMPA < >
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: Adding Information of closing (or opening) brackets
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 09:45:38 -0500

Maybe, it's not necessary to use a message box, because it would be a irritating box, it could be supported in the status bar, right side.

2012/12/12 Emilian Bold < " target="_blank"> >
This doesn't seem important enough to warrant a message box. But if it's that relevant for you, you could implement your own plugin that provides you this information.

See Editor Braces Matching API, editor.lib2 with HighlightLayer, etc.

--emi

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Jose Luis Bernal Zambrano < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi team,

Dear team, maybe I'm lost when I send to you this email, in this case I will need to forwarding to real destiny (Can you help me?).

I want to obtain information in the "edition of source of code" of brackets (no matter if are curly brackets, square brackets, angle brackets or round brackets).

When the cursor is positioned in one "opening bracket", this is turned in yellow color and its "closing bracket" too.  But, if the code is very long and is needed to find out where is positioned its "closing bracket". It's necessary to find the other yellow color between all code. In this case is better show the location (row and column) in the same position of "opening bracket" using a pop up "message box".
This option must work with one "closing bracket" showing the information of its "opening bracket".

Thank you for your valuable help.

Best regards,

Jose Luis

--
http://www.josekibold.ro : Honesty & well-done software.

[nbdev] Re: Adding Information of closing (or opening) brackets

Jose Luis Bernal Zambrano 01/02/2013

[nbdev] Re: Adding Information of closing (or opening) brackets

Benno Markiewicz 01/02/2013

[nbdev] Re: Adding Information of closing (or opening) brackets

Jose Luis Bernal Zambrano 01/02/2013

[nbdev] Re: Adding Information of closing (or opening) brackets

Svata Dedic 01/02/2013