[nbdev] JSF Pages From Entity Classes - Handling Many-To-Many

  • From: Kay Wrobel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] JSF Pages From Entity Classes - Handling Many-To-Many
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:11:01 -0600

Hi NB devs.

Question: I have two entity tables and one junction table to resolve a many-to-many relationship between the two. When I generate the entity classes from these tables, I correctly get the @JoinTable and @ManyToMany annotations in both entity classes. However, when I run the JSF Pages from Entity Classes wizard, this relationship is not reflected in the generated pages. Looking at the templates (e.g. Edit.xhtml), I see that there is code that would generate selectManyMenu when entityDescriptor.relationshipMany is set to true.

Could somebody familiar with the wizard or code please enlighten me?

Thanks,

Kay Wrobel

[nbdev] JSF Pages From Entity Classes - Handling Many-To-Many

Kay Wrobel 01/29/2013