[nbdev] Cannot type quotes after using tutorial "JavaCC Lexer Generator Integration Tutorial for NetBeans Platform 7.2"

  • From: "raamee" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Cannot type quotes after using tutorial "JavaCC Lexer Generator Integration Tutorial for NetBeans Platform 7.2"
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 05:06:40 -0500

Hi,

I've followed the tutorial "JavaCC Lexer Generator Integration Tutorial for
NetBeans Platform 7.2"
http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-javacc-lexer.html

but when installing the nbm, I cannot type any single or double quote
characters.

I'd appreciate your help in figuring out the problem.

Thanks.

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/java15jj_174.txt

[nbdev] Cannot type quotes after using tutorial "JavaCC Lexer Generator Integration Tutorial for NetBeans Platform 7.2"

raamee 01/07/2013

[nbdev] Re: Cannot type quotes after using tutorial "JavaCC Lexer Generator Integration Tutorial for NetBeans Platform 7.2"

Geertjan Wielenga 01/07/2013