[nbdev] fast question about getting members

  • From: netbeans enthusiast < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] fast question about getting members
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 17:08:51 -0500

If this is considered the wrong list for this question, please let me know and I'll adjust.

This is a question about the class found in

module: Common Test Runner API
package: org.netbeans.modules.gts.testrunner
class TestCreatorAction.java
method void public performAcxtion(Node[] activatedNodes)

I am passed a Node[] parameter in method performAction(). I have to determine if one or more of the classes represented by those Nodes has an inner class. This is a form of asking  each Node's class referent "do you have a member of type X?"
To do that, you have to do this:

http://wiki.netbeans.org/JavaHT_GetAllMembers

replacing the specific goal of "get all members" with the  goal of identifying members which  are also inner classes.

There is no other way.

Is that correct?

Thank you!

[nbdev] fast question about getting members

netbeans enthusiast 01/04/2013