[nbdev] Problems on closing and opening projects on Netbeans Platform?

  • From: Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [nbdev] Problems on closing and opening projects on Netbeans Platform?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:11:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: pt-BR, en-US

I have a situation where the user of my app renames the project name, everything runs fine but when the user closes the app and open it again the last project don´t open automatically because of the rename.

My solution until now, was to execute this after rename:

1. Close Current Project
OpenProjects.getDefault().close(new Project[]{pro});

2. Re-Open the project
OpenProjects.getDefault().open(new Project[]{pro},false,false);

That fix the problem above but creates another one, after that user can set the re-opened project as "Main Project".

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl

Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl

Desenvolvimento de Software

Fone: +55 (47) 3276-7549

WEG Drives & Controls Automação Ltda

http://www.weg.net

Clique aqui caso você não seja o destinatário deste email, ou desejar conhecer nossa política de privacidade.
Click here if you are not the intended recipient, or in case you want to know our privacy policy.   ­­

[nbdev] Problems on closing and opening projects on Netbeans Platform?

Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl 11/26/2012