[nbdev] Take Input from the output window as input

  • From: "sudeephazra" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Take Input from the output window as input
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:46:30 -0400

I am using ProcessBuilder to build a command and fire the file in the editor
as a DataObject.
I have an InputStreamReader reading the process and writing to an
OutputWriter which is mapped with the output window.

Do I sound correct or you would need something else?

[nbdev] Take Input from the output window as input

sudeephazra 10/02/2012

[nbdev] Re: Take Input from the output window as input

Petr Hejl 10/08/2012

[nbdev] Take Input from the output window as input

sudeephazra 10/10/2012

[nbdev] Take Input from the output window as input

sudeephazra 10/16/2012

[nbdev] Re: Take Input from the output window as input

Jaroslav Havlin 10/17/2012

[nbdev] Take Input from the output window as input

sudeephazra 10/17/2012

[nbdev] Re: Take Input from the output window as input

Jaroslav Havlin 10/18/2012