[nbdev] Re: Context sensitive action

  • From: Hermann Matthes < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: Context sensitive action
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:55:03 +0200

Hello Geertjan,
my problem is that the context has nothing to do with a selection. It just depends on the result of a calculation which can change due to data received from the server.
There is nothing I could put into a lookup.

Any suggestions?
Hermann

Am 29.06.2012 21:56, schrieb Geertjan Wielenga:
On 06/29/2012 06:32 PM, Hermann Matthes wrote:
Hello everybody,
I have searched for a while in the API documentation for a solution for my really simple problem: In my Rich Client Application I need a context sensitive action. But I cannot use NodeAction oder CookieAction because my context is a rule in a permission system. If the rule permits the action, the action should be enabled, else disabled. The permission system is loaded from a server and can change during runtime of my client.

Can anybody give me a hint what class to use for my action?

Thanks a lot in advance
Hermann

Environment: NB 7.1 on Windows 7 64 bit
https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/superclass_sensitive_actions