[nbdev] Re: Context sensitive action

  • From: Geertjan Wielenga < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: Context sensitive action
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 21:56:48 +0200

On 06/29/2012 06:32 PM, Hermann Matthes wrote:
Hello everybody,
I have searched for a while in the API documentation for a solution for my really simple problem: In my Rich Client Application I need a context sensitive action. But I cannot use NodeAction oder CookieAction because my context is a rule in a permission system. If the rule permits the action, the action should be enabled, else disabled. The permission system is loaded from a server and can change during runtime of my client.

Can anybody give me a hint what class to use for my action?

Thanks a lot in advance
Hermann

Environment: NB 7.1 on Windows 7 64 bit
https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/superclass_sensitive_actions