[nbdev] Re: Context sensitive action

  • From: Emilian Bold < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: Context sensitive action
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 22:47:35 +0300

http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/javadoc/org-openide-awt/org/openide/awt/Actions.html#context(java.lang.Class, boolean, boolean, org.openide.util.ContextAwareAction, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, boolean) ?

And you place your trigger in the lookup (or remove it from the lookup).

--emi

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Hermann Matthes < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello everybody,
I have searched for a while in the API documentation for a solution for my really simple problem: In my Rich Client Application I need a context sensitive action. But I cannot use NodeAction oder CookieAction because my context is a rule in a permission system. If the rule permits the action, the action should be enabled, else disabled. The permission system is loaded from a server and can change during runtime of my client.

Can anybody give me a hint what class to use for my action?

Thanks a lot in advance
Hermann

Environment: NB 7.1 on Windows 7 64 bit

--