[nbdev] Re: XSLT Action

  • From: Jesse Glick < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: XSLT Action
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 14:24:36 -0400

On 05/22/2012 07:36 AM, eppleton wrote:
I'm wondering what the preferred way is, and if there are some APIs I should
use.

I think it should be simple. Make a module, add a "File Type" recognizing the http://www.w3.org/2000/svg namespace (really only the @MIMEResolver.NamespaceRegistration is important), then add an Action sensitive to DataObject which would be a file type context menu item. When run, use JAXP to process the input file to an output file, maybe just saving it in the same parent dir.

[nbdev] XSLT Action

eppleton 05/22/2012

[nbdev] Re: XSLT Action

Jesse Glick 05/24/2012