[nbdev] DataFolder nodes customization

  • From:
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [nbdev] DataFolder nodes customization
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 08:23:01 -0400

Hello,

I create custom project for Netbeans Platform. I found that DataFolder.createNodeChildren is quite nice thing to recursively show sources. Unfortunately I want to propagate DataFilter, and generally customize nodes created by above method (in particularly add or remove some actions like "Import to folder...", and properties). Is there any way to do this in simple (callbacks or factory terms) way? Maybe adding nodelistener, and using lookup?

Regards,
Radek

[nbdev] DataFolder nodes customization

mail 05/21/2012