[nbdev] Downloaded NetBeans Platform as Update Center

  • From: Anchialas < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Downloaded NetBeans Platform as Update Center
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:10:59 +0200

Hi there

How can I use the downloaded NetBeans Platform jars (downloaded with NB Platform for ANT builds) as Update Center for my NetBeans Platform application? Unfortunately there is no catalog.xml and they are jar's not nbm's.

Thank you for your help!
Anchialas

[nbdev] Downloaded NetBeans Platform as Update Center

Anchialas 04/30/2012