[nbdev] ScalaTest Integration

  • From: Chee Seng Chua < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Bill Venners < >
  • Subject: [nbdev] ScalaTest Integration
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:58:34 +0800

Hi all,

I am currently working on integrating ScalaTest (scalatest.org) into NetBeans's Scala support.  I am trying to figure out a way to reuse the result view when running JUnit test, would appreciate if some one could point me to the right module/place in the NetBeans module that I could extend/reuse, or may be a quick high-level explanation on how the current JUnit support works.

Thanks a lot in advanced!

Best Regards,
Chee Seng

[nbdev] ScalaTest Integration