[nbdev] Re: Environment variables for JDBC connector

  • From: Michael Kroll < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: Environment variables for JDBC connector
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 07:32:14 +0200

Hi,

do you have add the 'mysql-connector-java-5.1.18-bin.jar' over the project settings in NetBeans?

Regards Michael
--
German NetBeans-Forum
NetBeans, Java, JavaFX, PHP und GlassFish Forum

2012/3/30 badoumba < "> >
Hi!

I am trying to use NetBeans with MySQL Server. I have some ClassNotFound Exception errors that I think come from my CLASSPATH variables not set properly (which seems good for me)

CLASSPATH set to
C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib\ext\mysql-connector-java-5.1.18-bin.jar

Could someone give me some clear instruction to go ahead?
Thanks in advance for your kind help.

[nbdev] Environment variables for JDBC connector

badoumba 03/30/2012

[nbdev] Re: Environment variables for JDBC connector

Michael Kroll 03/31/2012

[nbdev] Environment variables for JDBC connector

badoumba 03/31/2012