[nbdev] Re: Duplicating the unified toolbar look on Mac of the Netbeans IDE

  • From: Steve Buzonas < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [nbdev] Re: Duplicating the unified toolbar look on Mac of the Netbeans IDE
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 07:34:44 -0500

Hmm. That was a reply to a forum post. Wonder why it doesn't seem to be in the list.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2012, at 6:49 AM, Emilian Bold < "> > wrote:

Wrong mailing list?

--emi

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 1:36 PM, slbmeh < "> > wrote:
I'm not sure I fully understand what you want to figure out.

If you're talking about developing platform, it should just be that way.

If you are not talking about platform, I think the easiest way to use a piece of the NetBeans code is to port your application to Platform, it may save you loads of time and maintenance in the long run.

I don't know for certain.  I don't develop many Java applications.  I'm a PHP developer and I write in functionality that I need to the IDE, and I make basic CRUD interfaces for desktop client applications for my end products.  Maybe someone a little more knowledgable on the Java side of development can help you further.

--
http://www.josekibold.ro : Honesty & well-done software.

[nbdev] Duplicating the unified toolbar look on Mac of the Netbeans IDE

slbmeh 01/24/2012

[nbdev] Re: Duplicating the unified toolbar look on Mac of the Netbeans IDE

Emilian Bold 01/24/2012

[nbdev] Re: Duplicating the unified toolbar look on Mac of the Netbeans IDE

Steve Buzonas 01/24/2012