[nbannounce] Wanted: Your Feedback About NetBeans IDE 7.1

  • From: Tinuola Awopetu < >
  • Subject: [nbannounce] Wanted: Your Feedback About NetBeans IDE 7.1
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:34:45 +0100

Hello NetBeans users!

The NetBeans team wants your feedback about your experience using NetBeans IDE 7.1 or its update release, NetBeans IDE 7.1.1.

Are you getting the best coding experience when using NetBeans IDE 7.1 or NetBeans IDE 7.1.1? Are there features or enhancements the NetBeans team should consider in future releases?

Tell us in this short survey.  It should only take about 3-5 minutes to complete.

Your responses will let us know if we're on target with our primary goal, which is to give you the best IDE for your programming needs.

Many thanks.
The NetBeans Team

[nbannounce] Wanted: Your Feedback About NetBeans IDE 7.1

Tinuola Awopetu 03/22/2012