Re: [cdc] Bug Hunting Contest Winners

  • From: Petr Suchomel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [cdc] Bug Hunting Contest Winners
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 08:02:50 +0200
  • Mailing-list: contact ; run by ezmlm

This is a different situation, portion of team is flying to JavaOne starting Sunday - Tuesday and there is holiday on Monday. It means, no way to manage it. If you can join us at NetBeans @ San Francisco or during JavaOne I and others can sign in person :o).
--Petr

Daniel MD wrote:

Hi Petr,

No worries, i have been waiting for almost a month to get feedback from the Netbeans WWW team... about the NBCentral project, that i have almost ready but waiting for official feedback, if i get no feedback until JavaOne i will launch the site any way, even without official approve.

I have some of those videos that we talked about in the beginning of the year, wend i first contacted you already done that i want to post on the NBCentral site.

About the T-Shirt, I can wait a month to get the it if its signed by all the Mobility Team, you guys are Top notch in my book ;) It is just way cooler than a plain T-Shirt, something to put in a box and remember with my kids one day, see this T-Shirt it has the name of these famous pioneers of the J2ME Mobility Team :)

All the Best,
-Dan

At 20:41 05-05-2006, you wrote:

But you have to wait for month :o). JavaOne is here!
--Petr

--
Petr Suchomel
< >