[Netbeans 7 +Maven] resume action

  • From: Laurent Forêt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [Netbeans 7 +Maven] resume action
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:46:42 +0100

Hi Maven integration team,

I am not sure if this ml is up. But In case, I have a little suggestion.
Indeed, Now in Maven 3 when a build failed you have the ability to resume your build :

After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
  mvn <goals> -rf :zeModule

So it would be great to have the possibility to do this directly from Netbeans . Like a button near the 2 re-run ones which is mapped toan action  with the same goals as the previous ones with the  -rf (--resume-from) option.

Best regards.

Laurent Forêt
http://www.devcoop.fr,
http://laurentforet.org