NetBeans with ruby - no more

  • From: Jussi Hirvi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: NetBeans with ruby - no more
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 14:20:01 +0200

Damn, I just noticed Ruby is dropped from NetBeans for good. Maybe that is why this list is so quiet?

I suppose I should migrate to some other IDE - it's relatively easy, since I am just learning both ruby/rails and NetBeans. Until now I have been using vim for development.

I am on Mac. Any suggestions?

- Jussi

NetBeans with ruby - no more

Jussi Hirvi 01/28/2012

Re: NetBeans with ruby - no more

Thomas E Enebo 01/28/2012

Re: NetBeans with ruby - no more

Jussi Hirvi 01/28/2012

Ruby was started in November 2009, is owned by Petr Jiricka, and has 56 members.