Source code file content

Revision: 53

Initial version of NetCAT Tribe Leaders coordination meeting.
» Project Revision History

» Checkout URL

web-content / trunk / processes / cat / 70 / transcript_101118.html

Size: 48639 bytes, 1 line
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<!-- Transcript of NetCAT Tribe Leaders coordination chat on Skype. -->
        <title>Transcript of NetCAT 7.0 Tribe Leaders coordination meeting from November 18th, 2010</title>
        <meta lang="en" name="keywords" content="transcript, netcat, tribes, coordination, chat, meeting, skype"/>
        <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>
        <link href="" type="text/css" rel="Stylesheet">
    <h1>Transcript of NetCAT 7.0 Tribe Leaders coordination meeting</h1>
            <td valign="top"><a href="skype_meeting.png"><img src="skype_meeting_small.png" title="Screenshot of the Skype chat."/></a></td><td width="20"></td>
                <u>Topic:</u> <b>NetCAT 7.0 Tribe Leaders coordination meeting</b><br/>
                <u>Date:</u><b> November 18th, 2010</b><br/>
                <u>Time:</u><b> 8:00 PM</b> Central European Time<br/>
                    <li><b>Constantin Drabo</b> (Burkina Faso)</li>
                    <li><b>Jiří Kovalský</b> (Czech Republic)</li>
                    <li><b>Michel Graciano</b> (Brazil)</li>
                    <li><b>Tushar Joshi</b> (India)</li>
                    <li><b>Efrem McCrimon</b> (USA)</li>
                    <li><b>Joaquim Hangalo</b> (Angola)</li>
                    <li><b>Mario Pérez Madueño</b> (Spain)</li>
                    <li><b>Marián Mirilovič</b> (Czech Republic)</li>
                    <li><b>Quang Hung Bui</b> (France)</li>
                    <li><b>Reza Gholami</b> (USA)</li>
                    <li><b>Vidhyadharan D</b> (India)</li>
                    <li><b>Willy Martin Aguirre Rodriguez</b> (Peru)</li>
            <li>welcome, agenda, chat rules (Jiri, 5 minutes)</li>
            <li>presence (all, 5 minutes)</li>
            <li>tribes concept (Jiri, 10 minutes)</li>
            <li>expectation & commitment (Jiri + all, 15 minutes)</li>
            <li>suggested workflow (all, 15 minutes)</li>
            <li>Q&A (all, 10 minutes)</li>

<tr><td valign="top">20:04:24&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Good morning, good evening everyone! Let me officially welcome you to this NetCAT 7.0 Tribe Leaders Coordination Meeting. I am very glad that so many people allocated 1 hour of their time and joined us today, although some of them should be in bed now :) like Tushar Joshi. I would also like to welcome Marian Mirilovic (NetBeans Quality Assurance Engineering manager) who will be ready to answer any questions you might have in the Q&A section.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:04:28&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> Guys.. i dont know spanish other than hola, buenas, gracias</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:04:46&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> por supuesto :) sssh this has started</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:04:59&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> So, first of all I would like to share our agenda for this meeting. Here we go:<br>
1. welcome, agenda, chat rules (Jiri, 5 minutes)<br>
2. presence (all, 5 minutes)<br>
3. tribes concept (Jiri, 10 minutes)<br>
4. expectation & commitment (Jiri + all, 15 minutes)<br>
5. suggested workflow (all, 15 minutes)<br>
6. Q&A (all, 10 minutes)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:05:13&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> sorry :(</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:05:33&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> No worries Willy.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:05:40&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> I would also like to warn in advance that I will moderate this meeting so that we don't end up with a total chaos. :) This means that you are welcome to ask questions during our discussion provided that I am not writing and if all previous questions were answered. Finally, we will always discuss one item, hopefully reach agreement :) and everyone should confirm its understanding. Then we can proceed to the next item. Is it clear?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:06:13&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> YEs</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:06:13&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> Oki</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:06:18&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> ok</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:06:30&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> OK. Now please write which tribe each of you are representing. Thanks!</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:06:52&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> Tushar Joshi - API Support</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:07:01&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> Drabo Constantin - DB support</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:07:47&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> Quang Hung BUI (call me Hung)  - JUnit</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:07:55&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> Willy Aguirre - GUI Builder (Leader)  and Debuger (Member)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:08:25&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> Vidhya ( Profiler)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:08:56&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Great. Unfortunately there seems to be noone for PHP.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:09:12&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> all clear</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:09:59&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> (hi Michel! :) )</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:10:01&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Mario, you are for CVS, right?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:10:09&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> right</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:10:10&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99BBDD">Michel Graciano:</font> Hi</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:10:19&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99BBDD">Michel Graciano:</font> How are you guys?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:10:47&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Great, so we can start with the first useful :) item on the agenda.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:10:56&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Why do we need NetCAT Tribes? Quite frankly, we have never done anything like this before so it's very important if this initiative will be successful or not. The basic idea is to test NetBeans functionality areas that cannot be tested by NetBeans Quality Engineering (QE) which has been affected by a recent restructuring. The absolute purpose is to gain solid opinion on certain feature quality for Beta 2 (beginning of January) and RC 1 (beginning of February). Tribes' responsibility will be to make sure that its feature didn't regress in NetBeans IDE 7.0 if compared to NetBeans IDE 6.9.2.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:11:43&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> In spite of that I want to emphasize that participation in NetCAT Tribes is absolutely voluntary i.e. individual contributors are wholeheartedly welcome. Somebody simply does not want to stick to deadlines and prefers making sure that the whole IDE fits his/her needs not just one particular functionality area.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:12:22&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Finally I would like to clarify distinction between tribe leader and members. Basically, leaders are expected to do the same as tribe members but in addition to that they should also serve as single points of contact for NetBeans QE. They should coordinate testing in their tribes, help others, gather feedback and make sure that status in Wiki is up-to-date.<br>
So, that's the concept. Does everyone understand the basics? Any questions so far?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:12:52&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99BBDD">Michel Graciano:</font> I think this will be a great addition to the NetCAT concept :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:12:54&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> Got the concept, no question from my side.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:13:18&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> yeah</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:13:20&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> only one question: 6.9.2?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:13:52&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> No, we are not focusing on 6.9.2 Mario.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:14:09&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Or maybe I didn't get your question...? :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:14:27&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> yes, no problem with me and work with members in google docs reports bug</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:14:42&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> no, I don't know this version, current versio is 6.9.1. will be 6.9.2 out before 7.0 Beta2?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:15:07&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> for JUnit tribe ... We are going to use Testlink as test management tool</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:15:12&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Oh. 6.9.2 has been already released. It's Update 2 to NetBeans IDE 6.9</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:15:18&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Please check out website.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:15:38&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> More information here: <a href=""></a></td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:16:31&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Quang: Testlink? I think I will learn something new here! Great! :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:16:31&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> oh, I only see 6.9.1 in will look for this more in depth. sorry, didn't know nothing about 6.9.1</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:16:56&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> 2010-11-12 Patch2 for NetBeans IDE 6.9 Now Available</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:17:13&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> <a href=""></a></td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:17:44&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> yes, I'see, patch 2.. sorry, thank you</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:18:05&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> No problem.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:18:07&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> yes .. this is a tool where we can report test cases, their specification, running status, etc.. for each build .. If it works well for our tribe, I will suggest it to other for trying :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:18:39&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Hm, that sounds perfect. We can all benefit from that if it pays off.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:18:46&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> which?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:19:09&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> Is it user frndly and less customizable</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:19:38&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Willy, what did you want to know?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:20:10&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> the program for testing</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:20:31&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> Testlink 1.9 -- Joe has just installed it on his server</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:20:35&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Fine, let's move to the next item on the agenda which is to explain our expectations and agree on commitment of everybody involved.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:20:50&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> All tribe members (<a href=""></a>) marked with X sign those operating systems (OS) they can use for testing. Ideally we would like to get full coverage across all platforms but we realize that it's not sometimes possible. Hence we would like to ask all Tribe Leaders to try to coordinate distribution of platforms so that whole tribe does not only test on one OS. Also please ask team members to be pragmatic i.e. to mark only those OSes that will be later 100% used for testing. We simply believe that every X will change to Go/NoGo. Is this clear?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:21:09&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> thank you</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:21:51&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> oki</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:21:56&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> ok</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:21:59&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> OK, I take it as agreement. :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:22:23&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> One question - is Virtual Machine considered as valid system? or we need direct OS only</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:22:27&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> ok</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:22:40&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> 2Tushar: virtuals are valid as well</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:22:52&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> i agree 8D</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:22:58&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> ok :D</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:23:00&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> ok</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:23:27&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> BTW, I also have my Windows running in VirtualBox I am not that brave to use it as my primary platform. :D</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:23:53&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> :) I have Windows 7 , Windows XP , Ubuntu in VirtualBox</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:24:03&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Wow.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:24:11&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> I use some times Ubuntu, virtual box</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:24:16&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> Ok, so I got it, no more questions from me</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:24:54&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> A wide range of tribes does not test on Solaris</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:25:09&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> or Mac OS</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:25:12&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Drabo: This is not a problem.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:25:12&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> no test</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:25:33&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> For development we mostly use Windows and Ubuntu</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:25:48&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> but for implementation we use solaris and other platform</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:25:58&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> OK. Next, we want to suggest that every tribe member will have to follow given test specification (TS) before Beta/RC and then will provide Go/NoGo status unless leader decides otherwise. This means that the basic requirement is to have all parts of the functionality area tested not only the most used pieces. Any objections against this proposal guys?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:26:31&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99BBDD">Michel Graciano:</font> For Beta we should understand Beta 2 right?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:26:36&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Yep.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:26:43&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> I meant Beta 2.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:26:44&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99BBDD">Michel Graciano:</font> because Beta 1 has been just released some minutes ago :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:27:22&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> No objection, to cover all the test cases for that tribe</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:27:41&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> CVS specification has some syntax errors wich made a little part unreadable. also some minor changes sould be made for adapt to 7.0</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:27:46&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> i have Q?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:27:57&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> TS have problem Ubuntu</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:28:19&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> many of them were reported while 6.8 testing (as references to subversio in the spec)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:28:20&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> As of now no Qs..</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:28:29&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> In DB support TS  cover only Mysql database and a little part on Postgreql</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:28:39&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Well, you are right guys. The test specifications are sometimes very old like 2-4 releases.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:28:51&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> With Gui Builder i found Bug</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:29:03&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> jinternalFRame</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:29:05&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> And this is reflected by the fact that they are not up-to-date 100% sometimes.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:29:35&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> I'm adapting the spec to 7.0 and solving some of these known issues, I wonder if we can use the reviewed spec (<a href=""></a>) instead of <a href=""></a></td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:29:35&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Willy, if you found a bug, why don't you report it?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:29:56&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="AA66EE">Joaquim Hangalo:</font> I not a leader tribe but i have sugestion relatede JSF2 and primefaces... ?is possible to say...</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:30:00&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99BBDD">Michel Graciano:</font> I understand we can update the TS when needed. Some features as CVS and some parts of GUI Builder has not changed for a while, just issues was fixed</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:30:02&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> my TS is version 6.5, can i change  version 7.0</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:30:22&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> I think you can freely update the test specifications to be compatible with 7.0. Would you agree Marian?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:30:57&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> That is good, we can start with the same TS copied over for new version and making relevant changes</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:30:57&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> Agree, that would be very helpful and will keep TS uptodate and do not generate new clones</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:31:00&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> because I could not play for the third time</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:31:40&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> Marian: changes are visible in the wiki, I could notify when the review of the spec is ready so you can give the ack for the new version</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:32:02&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> No problem with new versions of TS, just let us know which one you are using, the best is to update <a href=""></a> with the link</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:32:10&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Marian, and can Constantin extend the test spec for Oracle DB support?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:32:15&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> Marian: so I shoud work with <a href=""></a> page and abandon <a href=""></a>?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:32:53&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> no problem, TS is not an read only document ... if you find anything to update/change/add we will be just very happy ...</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:33:11&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> @Marian and Jiri</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:33:13&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Joaquim: what kind of suggestion?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:33:13&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> ok good :D</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:33:14&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> great</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:33:19&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Is it a RFE?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:33:23&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> Marian: ok, thanks!!</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:33:36&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> mperezmad : yes no problem</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:34:39&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> OK, I admit I am a bit lost so if we didn't answer someone's question, please repeat it now otherwise we will go on.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:34:40&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:35:15&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> ALL: you are welcome ... Jiri, I think we answered everything ;)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:35:35&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> OK :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:35:54&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Now, as for the Go/NoGo voting. We will need the feedback 1 week prior to Beta 2 or RC 1 milestone releases at the latest. Please make sure this information will be available at that time. Here I would like to highlight that anyone giving NoGo suggestion should base his/her decision on existence of P1 bug. If you are not sure what can become a P1 problem, please consult our Bug Priority Guidelines at <a href=""></a> In such a case the cell should read for example: "NoGo (#123456)" where #123456 will be a link to BugZilla. Does this sound reasonable to all?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:36:48&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:37:03&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> oki</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:37:11&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99BBDD">Michel Graciano:</font> Perfectly reasonable.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:37:21&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> yes :D</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:37:31&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> ok</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:37:35&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> ok then, only P1s make it noGo</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:37:57&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Yes, we use exactly the same process within NetBeans QE.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:38:12&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> @mperezmad: exactly, if we say No Go to release, we need to know exact reason, issue ...</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:38:44&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Of course all P2s must be evaluated for showstopper status. P2s can be hidden P1s sometimes. ;)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:39:17&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Cool, if there are no more questions it's time for explaining the suggested workflow.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:39:45&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> We can go on</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:39:59&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> Marian: also this reason must be a P1 bug in fact</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:40:08&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> When the right time comes, I will notify tribes about intensive testing period. This should be ~2 weeks prior to expected feedback. Leaders will coordinate the testing, remind members & update overall progress Wiki page (<a href=""></a>). All communication can be held on the <a href=""></a> mailing list, we just want to ask everybody to use appropriate prefixes in subjects of e-mails to help automatic filtering/tagging of messages. The prefixes are available on the tribes Wiki page. If necessary, tribe leaders can organize similar online meetings of their tribes to coordinate works, agree on final status for their functionality area etc. Should any leader need support, just ask me and I will be happy to help. That's in short the workflow. Again, do you think you know your role and understand everything?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:40:35&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> @mperezmad: yes, stopper means P1 defect and means No Go</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:41:32&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> Yes, clear</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:41:50&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Thanks Tushar. What about others?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:42:09&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> Yes.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:42:12&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> yes :D</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:42:14&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> ok only P1 stops the release</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:42:31&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Yes. That's right.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:42:45&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> And the priority guidelines are publicly available.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:43:30&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Excellent, I consider the official part over then and now Marian and me are ready to answer any questions that could occur to you. So, does anybody want to ask about something?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:44:02&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> I've a question</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:44:21&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> I've a question too :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:44:34&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Sure, go on guys.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:44:38&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> @mperezmad: ge ahead ... I am ready to answer anything you'll ask ;) related to NetBeans</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:45:07&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> How do we easily request all the bugs concerning our tribe functionnality ?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:45:22&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> I've a collegue of the work wich would test, but he isn't netcat member, and has no account in can he participate? BTW I hope he will join netcat and, but by the moment..</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:45:55&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> similar question from me:  The API Support tribe is having me and Hermien just two people, will it be ok if I call for more participation from NUGNagpur members who have joined NetCAT for the first time for NetCAT7</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:46:02&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> Is it possible to open a wiki page explaining Tribes workflow</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:46:08&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> ?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:47:04&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DD00BB">Efrem Mc:</font> I am here</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:47:07&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> @Tushar: in my case, my collegue have not joined NetCAT yet..</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:47:31&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> Hi @Efrem Mc</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:47:45&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> I mean that how we can list that all related bugs to a specific tribe in order to be sure that we can close them and/or test again for non-regression ?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:47:45&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Quang, we don't understand I am afraid. Can you elaborate what does request all bugs means?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:48:02&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> @mperezmad: we are fine in case he has an account, otherwise he will not be able to report issues into IssueZilla</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:48:39&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Tushar: absolutely!</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:48:51&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> @Tushar Joshi : no problem with anybody new</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:48:56&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> If you need some help, just send me an e-mail.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:49:13&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> Thanks @Jiri and that means I already have a team of 6 NetCATians with me</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:50:08&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Constantin: do you think that a transcript of this meeting would be satisfactory? Or do you really mean a special Wiki with even some more information?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:50:09&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> @Drabo Constantin: is there anything you would like to discuss/change there ?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:50:24&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> i have 3 NetCatians, currently hands-on and testing from their home. but they dont have NB account.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:50:39&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> @Marian: ok, so he better creates an account in before join the tribe</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:50:59&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> @Jiri : I just repost my question that came 1line before your request for explanation :) " I mean that how we can list that all related bugs to a specific tribe in order to be sure that we can close them and/or test again for non-regression ?"</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:51:12&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> @mirilovicm : Just to explain process for newcomers  ;</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:51:31&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> @ALL: I think the first step any participant is to have a account ... just because this is only way to report issues into IssueZilla</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:52:34&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Tushar: do you plan all of them to register @ This is not necessary if you will report all issues they find. It's in your sole discretion. ;)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:53:01&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> They all are already registered and NetCAT members <a href=""></a></td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:54:07&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Constantin: I can update the Tribes Wiki page with the information published in this meeting.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:54:18&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Cool.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:54:44&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> Perfect</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:56:13&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Quang: I can help you create the query. I will need usernames, period of time when all your bugs were filed and product/component (Junit in your case).</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:57:07&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> we can probably create such queries and add them to Tribes wiki page ;)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:57:21&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Quang: it will be also important to watch closely which branch the fix was integrated into.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:57:38&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Yes, that makes sense @Marian. :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:57:53&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> Marian: for do that, we should add our usernames next to our names..</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:58:24&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Vidhya: why can't they register at</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:58:50&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> mperezmad: yes in case we do not have them (Jiri?) ...</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:59:23&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> We have them but we don't have usernames of Tushar's people and Vidhya's too.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:59:23&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> frnds are register but they are from remote area. since they have limited access to emails. we usually communicate with mobiles :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">20:59:33&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> @Jiri : thanks Jiri .. but I do not have these informations concerning al previously reported bugs. My idea is listing all bugs about JUnit (in my case) ... not only mine ... in order to have a centralized view of them .. and easily follow their progress. There are any keywords to do the select request ?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:00:19&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> I will update the usernames or ask them to do that @ Jiri</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:00:49&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> @Jiri: and the new ones we will be incorporating soon.. so I will write their usernames next to the name</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:01:03&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Quang: look here: <a href=""></a> Do you see JUnit row?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:01:09&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Is this what you are looking for?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:01:22&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> @Quang: look at <a href=""></a> there is a jUnit row, which points you to all jUnit issues</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:01:23&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> @Jiri actually they have updated the usernames in the NetCATParticipants page</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:01:29&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Mario: that's cool, thanks!</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:01:45&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Tushar: I see. When?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:01:56&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> @Jiri : cool !! this is exactly i want :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:01:56&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> They are part of the total 111 participants</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:03:09&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Tushar: Cool, in such case just add them to your tribe.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:03:26&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> 8, 12, 15, 20, 35, 39, 41, 105 are NUGNagpur memnets in the list</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:03:56&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Wow, all these will be testing RCP?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:04:08&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> Now yes :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:04:22&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Fantastic! :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:04:58&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> @Vidhya: so what do you suggest? I think mentioning their names in the Wiki would be fair, don't you think?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:06:40&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> no q?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:06:47&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> no questions</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:07:58&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> @ALL: What about your expectations, we've been talking about our needs, but what would you expect .. anything we can do for you to make it all more simple, easy to test, report issues .... ?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:09:28&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> how can we say the status in %</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:10:04&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> You mean percentage of what? How much is tested?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:10:20&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="9999FF">Vidhyadharan D:</font> yeah</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:11:50&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Well, it's up to you but I for example count all test cases in my Debugger TS (e.g. 60) and then count how many test case I have already passed (e.g. 20) so I can roughly say I am at 30%</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:12:26&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Sanity TS should typically cover all the basic functionality.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:12:48&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> at least it whould be interesting to difference beta2 go/nogo and rc1 go/nogo... so how to reflect that in the cells?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:13:12&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99BBDD">Michel Graciano:</font> People, I have to go. I finnish to read the transcript later and I will follow the instructions of the leaders. See you.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:13:24&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> We will clear the cells after Beta 2 will be out.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:13:35&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> for beta2, I understand we will be changing the orange "X" for a go/nogo, but what for rc1? how do we know if the go/nogo in the cell still corresponding to beta2</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:13:36&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> See you Michel!</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:13:43&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> And thanks for your time.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:14:11&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> bye Michel</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:14:14&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99BBDD">Michel Graciano:</font> I will keep online for the record ;)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:14:56&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> @jiri: ok</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:15:09&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> OK, so I think we can add your raw into our official Go/No Go tables .. e.g.:<a href=""></a></td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:15:14&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> <a href=""></a></td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:16:33&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> so you will have a real power to nominate stoppers and you'll see what is the consequense and status for the whole IDE ... these pages are official Go/No Go pages we are using and presenting to Release Boss as results of our testing/certification</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:16:38&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="999999">Willy Agirre:</font> why not here Gui Builder <a href=""></a></td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:17:16&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> just because we didn't plan to test it ... existing table will be extended with all features tribes are covering, what do yout think ?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:17:55&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> I am all for it. But my Debugger tribe already has its row there! :D</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:18:10&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> What do others think?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:18:30&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> @miri : ok</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:18:32&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> Yes shall be added</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:19:08&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> @willi: tribes are unoficial by now, I guess</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:19:32&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Tribes are a pilot project depending on all of us.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:20:51&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> just to be sure we are on the same page: in case we'll add them all, it's serious and we really take it into account, so we will expect results of testing on time ;)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:21:29&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> Noted that.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:22:06&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Or we can test how it works for Beta 2 separated only in the ...Progress page and add tribes to RC 1 GoNoGo page.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:22:07&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="DDBB00">Mario Pérez Madueño:</font> ok, I realize</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:23:18&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="BB99FF">Marián Mirilovič:</font> I would prefer to do it for Beta 2, and track it in go/nogo .. we'll see how it works and decide for RC1</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:23:45&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> That's another option.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:24:08&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> OK, let's try it for Beta 2 already.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:24:17&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Any other final questions?</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:24:28&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> nope . it's all clear</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:24:37&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="99FF99">Quang Hung:</font> :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:24:48&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="0000FF">Tushar Joshi:</font> Done from my side.</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:25:01&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="FF0000">Jiří Kovalský:</font> Fantastic. So we are done for today. In a few days I will publish transcript of this meeting for others who couldn't join us. I want to express our big appreciation for your time and I believe that your activity in NetCAT Tribes will significantly contribute to the NetBeans IDE 7.0 quality. Thank you again and have a nice day or good night! :)</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top">21:25:20&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td><font color="00FF00">Drabo Constantin:</font> Thanks</td></tr>
<br/><br/><center>[ <a href="">NetCAT Homepage</a> | <a href="">NetCAT Tribes</a> | <a href="">NetCAT Participants</a> ]</center>
        Last Updated: January 25th, 2010

Project Features

About this Project

QA was started in November 2009, is owned by Jiří Kovalský, and has 104 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20160708.bf2ac18). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo
Please Confirm