[platform-dev] Re: How to add a new language to an existing netbeans project suite?

  • From: Timon Veenstra < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Re: How to add a new language to an existing netbeans project suite?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 20:02:08 +0100

If you are using maven:

It can extract languages as OmegaT projects and merge translations back into the source.

Community translation for the standard NetBeans components are also available:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>nl.cloudfarming.client</groupId>
            <artifactId>lib-platform-l10n</artifactId>
            <version>1.0-NB72</version>
        </dependency>

Cheers,
Timon

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:27 PM, Geertjan Wielenga < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
On 11/29/2012 08:41 PM, cdelgado wrote:
I have a project suite in netbeans for a desktop app.

It supports English and Spanish, and all via bundle.properties files in each package.

Now we have to add a new language and I'm looking for a quick way to extract all the bundles, translate them to the new language, and put them back to their appropriate place.

I really hope there is an easy way to do this, because is a huge task!

Carlos

https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/i18nchecker

https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/i18nchecker_part_2

Gj

[platform-dev] How to add a new language to an existing netbeans project suite?

cdelgado 11/29/2012

[platform-dev] Re: How to add a new language to an existing netbeans project suite?

Geertjan Wielenga 11/29/2012

[platform-dev] Re: How to add a new language to an existing netbeans project suite?

Timon Veenstra 11/30/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.