[platform-dev] Clicking on TopComponent with associated lookup resets property selection?

  • From: "apiening" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Clicking on TopComponent with associated lookup resets property selection?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 20:10:19 -0500

Hi Wade,

your solution (workaround) works perfectly well for me!
Thank you in advance!

Andreas

Wade Chandler wrote:
> More specifically:
>
> private final ProxyLookup plu;
> private final InstanceContent ic = new InstanceContent();
> private final AbstractLookup lu = new AbstractLookup(ic);
>
> in YourClassConstructor(){
> plu = new ProxyLookup(lu, super.getLookup());
>
> }
>
> then:
> @Override
> public Lookup getLookup(){
> return plu;
> }
>
> and that should be it. I will have a look at the issue and see what I
> can add.

[platform-dev] Clicking on TopComponent with associated lookup resets property selection?

apiening 11/29/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Clicking on TopComponent with associated lookup resets property selection?

Wade Chandler 11/29/2012

[platform-dev] Clicking on TopComponent with associated lookup resets property selection?

apiening 11/29/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Clicking on TopComponent with associated lookup resets property selection?

Wade Chandler 11/30/2012

[platform-dev] Clicking on TopComponent with associated lookup resets property selection?

apiening 11/30/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.