[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

  • From: Johannes Boesl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 15:34:04 +0100

Hey there.

Since you are all so much into the performance issues of OutlineView now I want to show you my problem with it, too.
I set up a small test case which shows the issue. It seems to not occure with the Default L&F.
The test uses Nimbus L&F and you can see the bad performance when resizing columns or resizing the main window.
In the first line of 'main' the default PropertyEditors from NetBeans are installed. When I remove this line performance is much better.

I think I'll try to define my own PropertyEditor for String.class and see how that performs.

I'm interested to read what you think about that.

JBoesl

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

(continued)

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Ioannis Mavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

frederic.deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Johannes Boesl 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

frederic.deniger 11/23/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/23/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Johannes Boesl 11/23/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/23/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/23/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.