[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

  • From: "imavroukakis" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 06:11:54 -0500

You've fed this through a profiler I assume? My profiling hasn't shown any
slowdown around method scanning/invocation. I'd be interested to see your
metrics :)

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

(continued)

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Ioannis Mavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

frederic.deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Johannes Boesl 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

frederic.deniger 11/23/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/23/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Johannes Boesl 11/23/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/23/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/23/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.