[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

  • From: Geertjan Wielenga < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 11:23:40 +0100

Some pagination ideas: http://forums.netbeans.org/topic26444.html

Gj

On 11/22/2012 11:16 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
On 11/22/2012 11:03 AM, imavroukakis wrote:
No joy I fear..I've attached a short video displaying the behaviour.

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/nb_186.zip

Yes, that's what I see too. But that's a lot better than what I saw when I first ran your code.

Are you sure you need to load all your data at the same time? Ever heard of pagination?

Gj

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

(continued)

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Ioannis Mavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

frederic.deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Johannes Boesl 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

frederic.deniger 11/23/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/23/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Johannes Boesl 11/23/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.