[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

  • From: Ioannis Mavroukakis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 22:16:43 +0000

Thanks Geertjan, I'll re-do the build when I'm in the office again and let you know of the outcome :)

On 21 November 2012 18:02, Geertjan Wielenga < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

Maybe do a clean of the application, i.e., clean and rebuild it from scratch. The change is significant in performance, so please make sure that you're actually seeing your changed code. I even changed it so that 7000 records are displayed, which works just as great as your 700.

Gj

On 11/21/2012 06:45 PM, imavroukakis wrote:
Thanks again :) . Unfortunately I don't see any difference..I also forgot to mention that I'm getting the following in the logs

Code:

WARNING [org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue]: too much time in AWT thread org.netbeans.modules.sampler.InternalSampler@41824a20

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

(continued)

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Ioannis Mavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

frederic.deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Johannes Boesl 11/22/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.