[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

  • From: "imavroukakis" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:45:28 -0500

Thanks again :) . Unfortunately I don't see any difference..I also forgot to
mention that I'm getting the following in the logs

Code:

WARNING [org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue]: too much time in AWT thread
org.netbeans.modules.sampler.InternalSampler@41824a20

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

ruben.hinojo 11/19/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Ioannis Mavroukakis 11/19/2012

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Ioannis Mavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Frédéric Deniger 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.