[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

  • From: "imavroukakis" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:55:31 -0500

Argh! You're right it doesn't and the reason behind that is that I can have
multiple of those, and I create them via an action. re-attached, third time
lucky.
Interestingly enough, when I run the module it performed a little better,
which makes it all the more confusing..

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/outlineviewexample_167.zip

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

ruben.hinojo 11/19/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Ioannis Mavroukakis 11/19/2012

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Ioannis Mavroukakis 11/21/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

Geertjan Wielenga 11/22/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Performance issue with OutlineView

imavroukakis 11/22/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 149 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20160708.bf2ac18). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo