[platform-dev] Java code completion not working on the first time

  • From: "Yann D'Isanto" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Java code completion not working on the first time
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:25:27 +0100

Hi everyone!

I'm working on the Play framework routes file support for NetBeans and I would like to get some Java code completion into this file.

And it's kind of working but not the first time.

If I clean&build my plugin project, run it, and try to ctrl+space in the routes file, I get no completion items. I need to go into a Java file, perform a ctrl+space to displays the java code completion (it seems to be kind of loading in the first place). Then I go back to my routes file and when I ctrl+space there I have the java classes items available.
If I stop and re-run the plugin project I still have the code completion. But as soons as I clean the plugin project I lose it and need to perform again the ctrl+space in a Java file.

Is there some action I should trigger to load the classes on the first place?

Thank you,
Yann

[platform-dev] Java code completion not working on the first time

Yann D'Isanto 11/19/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.