[platform-dev] Maven, NetBeans Pltaform, Wrapper Modules and Annotation Processors

  • From: Javier Ortiz < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Maven, NetBeans Pltaform, Wrapper Modules and Annotation Processors
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 20:59:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I have a Maven NetBeans platform application. One of its modules is a wrapper to a java project (jar) that exposes some services to the Lookup. In the wrapped project I use the maven-processor-plugin to process the annotations so everything gets registered in the Lookup. I’m unable to see the exposed classes on the wrapped module. I tried running the maven-processor-plugin but it is skipped since there are no source files in the wrapped module. Even if there were it wouldn’t fix the problem.

Is there a way to execute the annotation processors on the dependencies of a project?

More details in the question on Stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13167312/maven-netbeans-platform-wrapper-modules-and-annotation-processors-on-dependenc

Thanks in advance!

——————————————————————————————————
Javier A. Ortiz Bultrón

Senior Software Quality Engineer
ArthroCare Corporation
Office 512.358.5996
7000 West William Cannon Drive
Building One
Austin, Texas 78735

**********

The information contained in this e-mail message, together with any
attachments thereto, is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the addressee named above. The message and the attachments
are or may be privileged or protected communication. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, or authorized to receive it for the
intended recipient, you have received this message in error, and you
are not to review, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message,
any attachments thereto, or their contents. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail
message, and delete the original message.

Pursuant to Circular 230 issued by the United States Treasury
Department and relating to practice before the Internal Revenue
Services, any comment or opinion in this communication relating to a
federal tax issue is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by a
taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties that may be
imposed on the taxpayer.

[platform-dev] Maven, NetBeans Pltaform, Wrapper Modules and Annotation Processors

Javier Ortiz 10/31/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.