[platform-dev] Disabling Shortcut keys on BeanTreeView

  • From: Ernest C Lötter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Disabling Shortcut keys on BeanTreeView
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:38:17 +1100

Hi All

I'm aware of the setQuickSearchAllowed(false) option on BeanTreeView in 7.2 - but this seems to not have the effect of disabling the navigational controls in my tree.

For example, if I had a tree resembling
Angie
* Ben
* Charles
** Dan
** Eve

then pressing "a", "c" or "i" would have the effect of jumping to the 1st, 3rd and again 1st node respectively. Is it possible to turn all these shortcuts off, whilst preserving cursor key navigation in this view?

Thanks,
Ernest

[platform-dev] Disabling Shortcut keys on BeanTreeView

Ernest C Lötter 10/31/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.