[platform-dev] Re: Hiding source and history views in MultiView editor

  • From: Benno Markiewicz < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Re: Hiding source and history views in MultiView editor
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:00:03 +0100

Only a idea (i have not tried it yet): Find out the xml-code in the layer.xml which registers the specific multiviews. Then copy the registering xml-code into a own layer.xml and add "_hidden" to their name.
See http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqSwitchingMenusByContext

Greetings markiewb

Am 29.10.2012 19:35, schrieb Mark J. Koch:
I have an editor that is graphical but backed up by actual XML code in the DataObject. But in our app we don't want the user to see the XML source editor nor the history viewer either. However, I am using other features in the MultiView editor like toolbar and cookies. I may also add more graphical views in the future.

The source and history views seem to be present by default.

Is there a way to completely hide the 'source' and 'history' views in a MultiView editor?

Mark

[platform-dev] Hiding source and history views in MultiView editor

Mark J. Koch 10/29/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Hiding source and history views in MultiView editor

Benno Markiewicz 10/29/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Hiding source and history views in MultiView editor

Mark J. Koch 10/29/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.