[platform-dev] Re: PL/SQL editor

  • From: vidhyadharan D < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Re: PL/SQL editor
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:00:41 +0530

Could you please send us the log file and screen shot?

Regards,
Vidhya

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:43 PM, remya < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi,

I opened a package with PL/SQL Editor using NetBeans RCP. But if I compile it, in the output window the message compiling the package is showing. But after that the application gets stuck. Pls suggest if anyone has an idea to solve.

[platform-dev] PL/SQL editor

remya 09/27/2012

[platform-dev] Re: PL/SQL editor

vidhyadharan D 09/28/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.