[platform-dev] Programatically invalidate userdir cache

  • From: nwb159 < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Programatically invalidate userdir cache
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:34:08 +0100

Hello,

I am having some very strange problems with a Netbeans platform application. It appears that a resource is not loaded from the cache on the first run of the application following a restart of the machine.

Having exhausted other options, I was wondering if there is any way to invalidate the cache programatically, since it is write protected at runtime.

Many thanks,

Nick

[platform-dev] Programatically invalidate userdir cache

nwb159 09/27/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Programatically invalidate userdir cache

Javier Ortiz 09/27/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Programatically invalidate userdir cache

Javier Ortiz 09/27/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Programatically invalidate userdir cache

Fabrizio Giudici 09/27/2012

[platform-dev] Re: Programatically invalidate userdir cache

Jaroslav Tulach 09/27/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.