[platform-dev] Re: I have wrong language on my netbeans

  • From: Hermien Pellissier < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] Re: I have wrong language on my netbeans
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:30:04 +0200

Hi

I believe this page should be of use to you:
http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqMessagesInEnglish

Best wishes,
Hermien PELLISSIER

On Jul 30, 2012 7:36 PM, "volodiaL" < "> > wrote:
Hello!

I had great problems with my glassfish server and that is why I had to uninstall temorarily netbeans ide. After I resolved glassfish problems
I installed netbeans again using the same installer as before.

For some unknown reason netbeans changed language of all tabs, menus.
I really don't want to see this language. It is language of  eastern europe
but it is not my native language although they are really similar. After I first installed netbeans I had English everywhere!  I understand both languages well but I really prefer to have English which is required by all IDEs  I 've  ever seen.
Does anybody know how to change language of netbeans. When I type language in search field it doesn't give any appropriate suggestion.

Thank you!

[platform-dev] I have wrong language on my netbeans

volodiaL 07/30/2012

[platform-dev] Re: I have wrong language on my netbeans

Hermien Pellissier 07/30/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.