[platform-dev] ProxyLookup constituent Lookup ordering

  • From: Ernest C Lötter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [platform-dev] ProxyLookup constituent Lookup ordering
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 23:18:34 +1000

I don't see a specific reference in the Javadoc, but is it expected that if I have

Lookup someProxy = new ProxyLookup(lookup1, lookup2, lookup3, lookup4);

that subsequent someProxy.lookup(SomeClass.class) calls will firstly return items in lookup1, then lookup2, then lookup3, then lookup4? Thus - is order intended to be preserved?

[platform-dev] ProxyLookup constituent Lookup ordering

Ernest C Lötter 07/30/2012

[platform-dev] Re: ProxyLookup constituent Lookup ordering

Johannes Boesl 07/30/2012

Project Features

Project Links

About this Project

Platform was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 138 members.